Partnership allows multiple voices and perspectives to be heard and brings a variety of experiences and expertise together to accomplish a unified mission.
WELCOME TO THE GAMES!
This family event will highlight the importance of post-pandemic health awareness and access for Flint/Genesee County families. Teams will compete in trivia questions and physical challenges for the chance to win a trophy for the winning team and share in up to $1000 in prizes!
The Grounds at Bountiful Love Church
3432 Pasadena Ave | Flint. MI 48504
Contact Nina Lewis: firstname.lastname@example.org
There will be physical challenges that may include fast-paced and strenuous activity that may also include water and/or slime! If you have heart conditions or any other serious health concerns including pregnancy, we suggest finding a proxy to participate on your behalf. Teams will be able to choose which teammates participate in such events!
LET THE FUN BEGIN!
1. Teams must consist of 4 players. Two players ages 10-13 & two players 18+. Families are encouraged to compete together; however, players do not have to be related in order to form a team.
2. Each team must choose a team name and choose a color for their team. Teams are encouraged to wear matching colored shirts, but it is not required. If two teams pick the same color, the first to register will have dibs.
3. All team members must be willing to sign a consent form to participate. Form covers, photo release, under 18 permissions and participation disclaimer.
4. All teams must be registered by September 1st.
Volunteers & Vendors
Looking for college students interested in earning volunteer hours. Activities will include set-up, registration, hospitality, media (photo/video/social media), and clean up.
Interested in being a volunteer?
Contact Triniti Halbedel
Looking for vendors who offer services and/or resources for Flint/Genesee County families. Food service and health & wellness professionals are also encouraged to sign up! There is no cost to vendor at this event, however space is limited!
1. Bring their own set up equipment. (tables, chairs, etc.)
2. Be willing to sign consent form. (photo release)
Interested in being a vendor?
Contact Nina Lewis