Building Capacity, Building Partnership: An Intergenerational Approach to Improving Health Outcomes
About the Symposium
March 15, 2019 will mark the second annual HFRCC Research Symposium. Held at the Riverfront Banquet Center in downtown Flint, this research symposium will showcase Flint-based research, updates from the HFRCC Community Dialogues, Open Data Flint, the Community Ethics Review Board (CERB), and the Flint Project Index. Join us to hear about some of the work conducted to date and help us guide the direction of research in Flint moving forward.
- Highlight Current Research: The HFRCC Research Symposium provides an opportunity to highlight research conducted about Flint;
- Networking: Attendees can network with faculty and community members;
- Research Visibility: Oral and poster presenters can give visibility to their research by presenting them at the symposium;
- Support for Your Work: New and ongoing research can be supported by promoting the use of HFRCC-related resources including the Community Dialogues, Flint Project Index, the CERB, and the Open Data Flint data repository
Event registration is now open. See additional details by clicking here.
Stay up to date with symposium news by subscribing to the HFRCC online newsletter.
Sign Language interpreting services available upon request. Please make your request on the registration form
Questions? Email HFRCC.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign Language interpreting services will be provided upon request during check-in, keynote speakers, breakout sessions, and the poster session. Your request can be entered on the event registration form. Event registration opens January 7 at 9 a.m.
…I thought the panel participants were well informed and genuinely shared with the audience how CERB could assist anyone who is interested in conducting sound research in Flint. Kudos! to all who made this event a success.
– Enrique Rodriquez, 2018 HFRCC Research Symposium