The Healthy Flint Research Coordinating Center is hosting its 3rd Annual Research Symposium
Date: March 27, 2020
Location: Flint Institute of Arts
- Provide a forum that highlights research conducted in Flint.
- Foster connections between academic partners and community members (including those involved in education and service projects in Flint).
- Facilitate the performance of research in Flint by promoting the use of HFRCC-related resources including the Flint Project Index, the Community Ethics Review Board (CERB), Community Dialogues, and the Open Data Flint data repository.
Our Call for Abstracts is open now! Submission deadline: Friday, February 14, 2020, at 5 PM
- Acceptance notifications will be sent via email in February. All other notifications will be sent in the last week of February.
Register for the conference here!
Check out some of the highlighted works, award winners, and keynote speakers from last year here.
Receive updated event information by joining the HFRCC email list.
For additional inquiries or questions please contact Kenneth Cabine at (810) 762-4973 or firstname.lastname@example.org
…I thought the panel participants were well informed and genuinely shared with the audience how CERB could assist anyone who is interested in conducting sound research in Flint. Kudos! to all who made this event a success.
– Enrique Rodriquez, 2018 HFRCC Research Symposium